Spring is Coming and So is the Narrowboat Season!
Winter is beginning to disappear and Spring is most definitely in the air! The days are lengthening and becoming slightly warmer and the Spring flowers are beginning to blossom.
It's the time of year when everyone starts to look ahead optimistically to the summer season which is just around the corner! Soon the baby lambs will be playing in the fields and the baby ducklings will be hatching. It's that time of year when people are starting to think about summer holidays and to plan ahead.
Buying a Narrow Boat?
If you are a narrowboater or are thinking of becoming one and buying your own boat, it's the time of year you'll need to think about finding the right boat. We can help you there, as we have boats for every budget on sale at our marina. However, as it's such a busy time of year, with lots of buyers wanting to find their ideal narrow boat and narrowboats are selling so quickly, the best thing to do is to register for email updates of new boats that come in for sale at our two marina's, so that when a new boat comes in for sale you'll be one of the first to hear! That way you'll be able to be the 'early bird' that catches the boat!
Selling a Narrow Boat?
If you are thinking of selling your narrowboat, now is the very best time of year to do so! It's definitely a Sellers Market out there at the moment, with demand very strong and prices remaining good, there's a relatively short supply of good second hand boats available to buy currently, so Now is an excellent time to sell!
If you do want to sell your narrowboat we can help you!
We Offer Three Ways To Sell Your Narrowboat!
- Cash offer for your canal boat: We could purchase your boat outright and sort out all the paperwork.
- Brokerage: Let us sell your canal boat for a small fee. Our brokerage terms at 5% + VAT are highly competitive for the service we offer. (minimum charge £1,250 + VAT).
- Part Exchange: We are happy to arrange a part exchange your narrowboat for another boat we have for sale at either of our marinas.
Contact us today for a free no-obligation valuation by clicking either link above and we'll call you to discuss your options – you could be pleasantly surprised.
Reasons to sell Through Us
- Free, no-obligation valuation of your boat: If you’re looking to sell, but wondering how much your canal boat is worth we can either come out to see your canal boat to value it or give you an indication of a guide price.
- Fair price for your boat: We’re the UK’s biggest narrowboat broker with marina's in two great locations; Cheshire and Northamptonshire. So we’re experts in understanding how much your boat is worth and what buyers are prepared to pay. We’ll work hard to get you the best possible price for your boat; we just take a commission when it’s sold.
- Professional Marketing: We go the extra mile to boost your chances of a fast sale.We’ll give your boat its own page on the website. Our website has thousands of visitors each month that are looking to purchase a canal boat just like yours.
- Access to a personalised client login area: So you can go online whenever you like to see how well the marketing process is going. We also advertise in social media and all the major trade publications, making sure that your boat’s unique qualities are promoted to buyers.
- Matchmaking Service: We have a large mailing database on the inland waterways, with more than several thousand active buyers registered.
- Large Footfall: We’re located Centrally in the UK. On the Grand Union Canal, sandwiched between the London-Midland railway and the M1 motorway so we have great access to transportation links, making it easy for people to come and see all the canal boats that we have for sale.
- Our team is on-site seven days a week, 51 weeks of the year.
- Free moorings whilst your canal boat is being marketed:
- Licensing is not necessary when your canal boat being marketed As our marina is offline and privately owned you don’t need to license your canal boat whilst it is being marketed.
- Competitive sales-based commission
If you need more information we are happy to talk to you, call us on 01327 842577