Narrowboat Brokerage Explained
Cost effective narrowboat brokerage service
When the time comes to start selling your narrowboat, there is plenty to think about.
How quickly can you achieve a sale?
Is it worth dealing with a broker?
How can you get the best possible deal?
If you want to maximise buyer visibility and expert support, its time to talk to Whilton Marina.
Five steps to sell your canal boat on brokerage
Once you've decided to utilise our services what happens next?
- We take a specification of your boat
- We arrange a free valuation of your narrowboat and confirm the market value
- We market to buyers online, on-site and through trade advertising.
- Once we've found a buyer, we'll support you in negotiating a deal.
- We just take a small commission of 5% plus VAT (minimum charge of £1,250 plus VAT) when your boat sale completes.
Five reasons to sell through Whilton Marina
- Free no-obligation valuation of your narrowboat
- Free moorings whilst your boat is marketed
- Buyer/Seller matchmaking service
- Thousands of website visitors each month
- Competitive sale-based commission
To enquire about this please complete the form below with your details:
Year of Manufacture
Type of Enquiry
How did you hear about us?
So that we can check that you are a real person (and not a crafty computer),
answer this simple question:
What is 14 - 7?