Mirror Mirror on the wall who’s the best Broker of them all?
Answer: Whilton Marina
You may think that’s a big statement to make, but we can back up this up with some hard facts.What makes us the best?
1. Established and professional company with over 40 years’ experience. With a sister marina in Cheshire Venetian marina
2. Purpose built marina with excellent facilities, including slipways, moorings and chandlery.
3. Knowledgeable dedicated and experienced staff.
4. A wide range of narrow boats prices range from £9,000 to £90,000.
5. The most modern and up to date website with great functionalities that other brokers do not have.
6. Register your details online to receive updates of narrow boats you are interested in.
7. Free down loadable guide to getting afloat.
8. Free advice added every week to our blogs and you tube channel.
9. Open seven days a week and will give you free, friendly advice.
10. Experienced in price negotiation.
11. After sales help available.
12. Happy customers who are happy to recommend our services.
13. We offer free, no-obligation valuations so you know your canal boats value before you commit to selling it.
14. We also advertise on Twitter, Facebook and in all the major trade publications giving your canal boat the best exposure.
15. Selling your narrow boat for extremely competitive fees of 5% plus VAT. Read more about our narrow boat brokerage fees
After reading about Whilton marina we hope you agree that we are the Best broker and will come and see us at the Crick Boat Show. We will have some great deals which we are sure will seal the deal.
There are plenty of narrow boats at the marina and we are always updating the stock so it’s advisable to register your details
with us so you are kept up to date with our every changing stock level. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on the canal boat of your dreams.