Thu Mar 4, 2010 at 3:12pm
Here at Whilton Marina we have been "locked in" by the locks at Stoke Bruerne being closed for repair, they have now opened. "Our" locks, the Long Buckby/Whilton flight are still closed until the 12th of March. We have a number of boats waiting to get through for brokerage. The blockage at the west end of the Braunston tunnel (the result of a land-slip last year) should re-open tomorrow. We have a number of sold boats waiting to set off north, so a mass exodus will ensue after the 12th. We have sold a lot of boats through the winter and our brokerage stocks need replenishing so if you have a boat to sell either for cash or brokerage call Robert or Charles on 01327 842577. Happy cruising.