Cosgrove Park Holiday Homes and Touring Park
Cosgrove Park is one of England’s finest touring caravan and leisure parks. Located on the Northamptonshire-Buckingham border, the park is set in 180 acres of beautiful parkland.
Facilities available include:
- Exclusive lodge-style accommodation and pre-owned holiday homes
- Seasonal touring caravan pitches with electrical hookup
- Two rivers and 11 lakes, with many species of native wildlife
- Miles of local trails for cycling and walking
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool
- Children’s play area
- Wireless internet access
- Crazy Golf
- Cafe and Shop
If you want to sell your narrow boat, we also offer a part-exchange facility towards the purchase of a static holiday home at Cosgrove Park.
To find out more visit the Cosgrove Park website, watch the video or call 01908 563360.